Wednesday, July 18, 2012

YOU ALL LISTEN! ALL OF YA! (SORRY FOR YELLING)

GRR... OKAY OKAY OKAY... NEED TO CALM DOWN....   Let's start over...  I'm not happy...  People...  Some people have been BUGGING ME...   Calm down Stacie...  Okay so anyways, they want attention.  These people like jammergirl27546shoulddie or whatever their users.  Like the haters.  Not imposters...  Haters...

AND PEOPLE FALL FOR IT!  THEY ARE THAT FOOLISH!  Sorry again...  Remember how I used to track these people and record?  I deleted most of 'em.  My reason:  My mom saw the video...  She said maybe I should quit...  Then she said well I guess there's people like that everywhere.  YOU GUYS FREAKING LET THEM TAKE YOU OVER!... WHY?!?  >=L

By the way my mom receives these comments. :\  I should have a contest to see who has the best explanation for these- these... Grrr...

5 comments:

  1. Hey, chill. Chill pill, dude. Some people don't know hat they're doing. They think it's cool - y'know they want to be all prankster.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry you're right. T-T Really sorry...

      Delete
    2. I have anger problems too sometimes :) It's okay

      Delete
    3. =3 haha thanks. I don't really have anger problems... But it's fun to pretend lol

      Delete

Rules----
1. Have respect for everyone, we all have our own opinion.
2. No cussing, keep everything clean. This blog is mainly read by kids.
3. Be nice.
4. No pretending to be someone you aren't. Just don't do it.

If you don't follow the rules then your comment shall be removed. MWHAHA!

If you continue to break the rules you will be banned from the blog!

Thanks for reading, and please don't be afraid to comment. :3 <3