Monday, July 23, 2012

TAGGED AGAIN! x3


Rules:

1. You must re-post these rules.
2. You must post 10 things about yourself.
3. You must answer the questions provided by the tagger.
4. You must make up 10 new questions for the person you tag.
5. You must tag 2 people.



Ten facts:
1. My first friend on Animal Jam was seloop....
2. I  know comanche in real life.
3. My rabbit named Cupcake is a dwarf albino rabbit.
4. I know what Viva Pinata is, it's one of my fave video games.
5. I love snow.
6. I once had a pool but I have to wait until next year to get another one.
7. I'm not rich.
8. Sarah and Snowbelle are my first dogs.
9. I think I have more online friends then real ones.
10. My mom is going to try home schooling us.

Now Cinnamonrose's questions:

10 questions for the chosen two to answer... (two to LOL):
1. YOUR MONEH OR YOUR LIFE?
Umm I would rather live...
2. Moves Like Jagger or Payphone?
Probably Payphone, Moves Like Jagger is you know...
3. PIZZA OR TACOS? NO, THIS IS NOT A TRICK QUESTION.
To be honest I'm a picky eater so I haven't had tacos for years!  So pizza. <3
4. Who is eviler, Tigerstar, Sol or me?
I don't know Sol...?  So Tigerstar.
5. In Ancient Rome they used to execute people that believed in God. They would grab a Christian, and ask them if they believed in God. If the person said yes, they would torture them to death. If they said no, they would be let go. Would you say 'yes' or 'no'?
I would say I believe cause if you say you don't you might go to h.
6. What would you do if you just told that you only had 6 months to live because of cancer?
Make sure all my pets were going to be okay.
7. Would you rather eat paper or drink expired milk?
EAT PAPER
8. Which is worser hackers or scammers?
Hackers because  they steal your items PLUS they can screw up your profile
9. What is your favorite movie?
Hmm... 2 maybe...  Horse Crazy Too and The Fox and the Child 
10. Are you awesome?
Uhh that's an opinion ;3 Sorta ;3

Okay so who I tag...
RavenPaw and... Cinnamonrose :P And SupperGirl28 x3

My questions:
1. Have you ever been out of country?
2. If a person has just littered their gum into a forest what do you do?
3. Have you ever seen a real fox? =3
4. Do you want beta days back?
5. What is one of your best memories?
6. Why did you become a blogger?
7. If you get an imposter what do you do?
8. What is your favorite season?
9. Pokemon or Beyblade?
10. Do you like... CATS?

=3 Have fun!

4 comments:

  1. you really know comanche??!! That is SOOO COOOOL!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha? Yeah comanche, she's a wolf on AJ.

      Delete
    2. oopsie!! I thought you meant the native american language!! hahahhahahahhahaha!!!!

      Delete

Rules----
1. Have respect for everyone, we all have our own opinion.
2. No cussing, keep everything clean. This blog is mainly read by kids.
3. Be nice.
4. No pretending to be someone you aren't. Just don't do it.

If you don't follow the rules then your comment shall be removed. MWHAHA!

If you continue to break the rules you will be banned from the blog!

Thanks for reading, and please don't be afraid to comment. :3 <3