Saturday, July 28, 2012

One of my friends is a black out account...

Okay so many of you have been noticing the accounts with like no stats at all, well one is my friend.  She has "sunk" to the bottom of my buddy list.  You might be thinkin' why I kept her as a friend, and it's because she was a very nice jammer.  So I think I know what it is about these jammers....  I think it's that they haven't been on for awhile...  I think she was on around Halloween and didn't come back.  I think this maybe be our answer to our wondered by many question....












Best of wishes.
-ilovemypets8

2 comments:

  1. Hi.
    It's me, Mscute555.
    Black thingies? Well you know what? I've seen that lately on the accounts of:
    Wowo
    Wowa
    Wowe
    Yeah... Very weird. It's been happening. Oh, and speaking of blackouts, I had one for 2 days! Sorry I couldn't comment. NO INTERNET CONNECTION! Stupid Storm.
    Peace out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah there are a lot of accounts like that, like simple words...

      Delete

Rules----
1. Have respect for everyone, we all have our own opinion.
2. No cussing, keep everything clean. This blog is mainly read by kids.
3. Be nice.
4. No pretending to be someone you aren't. Just don't do it.

If you don't follow the rules then your comment shall be removed. MWHAHA!

If you continue to break the rules you will be banned from the blog!

Thanks for reading, and please don't be afraid to comment. :3 <3