Sunday, July 15, 2012

"There's not enough love in the world."

I've seen A LOT of posts telling people about others.  It's getting pretty bad.  Everyone needs to promote kindness.  Everybody will most likely get mistreated or abused throughout their lives.  This one girl on youtube, her channel link: http://www.youtube.com/user/katiethesinger123 is treated horrible!

Read some of her comments and think about what she goes through!  I have a blog for stop bullying:
http://stopbullyingandhelpus.blogspot.com/

Also I think I've heard before of this kid, who had to clean after these dog's poo...  And from what I remember if she didn't.... SHE WOULD HAVE TO EAT IT!  Well from what I think...?

So guys this will happen a lot to most of us...  That doesn't mean stop posting about it, I was just telling you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rules----
1. Have respect for everyone, we all have our own opinion.
2. No cussing, keep everything clean. This blog is mainly read by kids.
3. Be nice.
4. No pretending to be someone you aren't. Just don't do it.

If you don't follow the rules then your comment shall be removed. MWHAHA!

If you continue to break the rules you will be banned from the blog!

Thanks for reading, and please don't be afraid to comment. :3 <3