Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Raccoon Tail


   

Today at the Summer Carnival Raccoon Tails came out!  There are eight different colors.  They are members only and 15,000 gems.  I think they need like a blackish one of something but lets take a look at the color.
So 1st off we have this one, a raspberry and dark blue color.  This one is pretty nice I would say.
 Then we have this one that is like a green/blue and purple one.  It is also pretty cool.
This one kind of reminds me of McDonald's.  It is yellow and red-like.  I don't know if this is something I'd want but someone with this type of colors might like it.
 Now we have one of the more girly ones. It is pink and well red violet maybe?  Well if you're smothered in pink this might be the right item for you.  No I don't hate pink.


This one to me seems like something boy Jammers would want.  It is orange and green.














This one seems pretty nice to me.  It is raspberry and light green.  It kind of reminds me of a watermelon....











Here is another sort of girly one.  It is pink......   Something that someone who loves pink would enjoy.












Thanks for reading and have a nice day!

Best of wishes!




Ilovemypets8





6 comments:

  1. Hi. It's me, Mscute555.
    You know what? I have a lot of things to tell you today. I read your rules all the time even though I remember them. You are a Christian? Yeah. You know, it's alright to be one! Everyone has to be a little different. Also, I beleive in God. My B-Day is coming up soon, and I got a gift from him. At first I thought I was going to get something for myself, but then I realized this was from God. You know what he gave me? Luck. And that luck gave me tickets. And those tickets gave me something I wanted from Animal Jam. So i'm not wearing my present until my Birthday. Thank you God. What do you think ilovemypets8? What do you think God will give YOU for your Birthday?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm hopefully my everyone to be nice to meh. =3

      Delete
    2. And also my b-day is August 24th. =3 I would like a kitten X3

      Delete
  2. y u forget the blue/brown one :<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh man I did. .-. I think that I messed up when I was going through it and must've left it out. >.< Sorry

      Delete
  3. If you have a pink unwanted raccoon tail, send me it my username is catlove123456

    ReplyDelete

Rules----
1. Have respect for everyone, we all have our own opinion.
2. No cussing, keep everything clean. This blog is mainly read by kids.
3. Be nice.
4. No pretending to be someone you aren't. Just don't do it.

If you don't follow the rules then your comment shall be removed. MWHAHA!

If you continue to break the rules you will be banned from the blog!

Thanks for reading, and please don't be afraid to comment. :3 <3