Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Tagged by JammerGirl 0-0



Rules:

1. You must re-post these rules.
2. You must post 10 things about yourself.
3. You must answer the questions provided by the tagger.
4. You must make up 10 new questions for the person you tag.
5. You must tag 2 people.



Lets do her questions first:
1. What do you rather say: Hi or Hello?
I don't know....2. Do you like eating tacos all the time?
No.......3. Do you think I'm awesome (Pfft yea you do)
Yeshhhhhh4. Do you think drama should be kicked off AJ?
That would be hard.5. Do you like dating on AJ?
Not fully against it but somewhat. 6. Would you rather eat dirt or eat a moth?
0-0 ummm RUN7. What do you like doing on the weekends?
Different things......
8. Would you rather kiss a fish or kiss a puppeh? :)
a puppeh :P9. Wich is scarier JammerGirl quitting AJ or JammerGirl loosing her taco?
Jammergirl quitting is scarier.10. What's up?
The sky.



My 10 facts:

1. We have a picture of me and my family with a white baby tiger on our laps.
2. When I grow up I have a lot of jobs I would like to do.
3. Canada is cool to meh.
4. I don't like when people randomly run from me. :\
5. I get thoughts if you do weird things.
6. If you come where I'm at without speaking I might think you may be spying.
7. If you say you don't like dating, then you shouldn't like clans, that's what I think.
8. I like foxes. :P
9. I have a few names people on AJ call me.
10. I don't like storms!


I tag....... JammerGirl and anyone else.

Questions:
1. Cats or dogs?
2. Summer or Winter?
3. Do you like clans?
4. City or forest?
5. Yosemite Park or New York City?
6. What's the best vacation you went on?
7. Are you awesome?
8. What is your favorite pet (the ones that follow you) on Animal Jam?
9. Do you like my blog? :P
10. What is your 2 favorite times of the day?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rules----
1. Have respect for everyone, we all have our own opinion.
2. No cussing, keep everything clean. This blog is mainly read by kids.
3. Be nice.
4. No pretending to be someone you aren't. Just don't do it.

If you don't follow the rules then your comment shall be removed. MWHAHA!

If you continue to break the rules you will be banned from the blog!

Thanks for reading, and please don't be afraid to comment. :3 <3