Saturday, April 21, 2012

Point Games!

So I haven't been doing too many contests lately so you can still win prizes with--- POINT GAMES!  You earn points and can spend them on prizes...

Here's how to earn points:

Comment- 2 points

Becoming Jammer(s) of the month- 10 points

Advertising my blog on your blog- 5 points

Having someone to join the blog- 5 points




Here's how you can lose points (Bad thing):

Rude comments- -2

Being mean to others using the blog- -10

Saying this is a bad blog- -5

Saying for people to leave the blog- -5


Here are some prizes:






But before you can get points you need to comment below saying you'd like to participate in this 'point game'.

Feel out this form to join:

username on AJ:
username on CS:
username on youtube:
username on rescreatu:
fave color:
fave animal:

Say point games if you've the WHOLE post.

More about the form-
If you don't have some accounts listed then just leave it blank.  If you ever happen to make an account on one of the sites be sure to contact me in the comments or e-mail me:  ButterflySEC7@aol.com.


New prizes may be added so sometimes you may want to save your points!
If you happen to not be able to get something due to not having an account for it please make one.  With Chicken Smoothie prizes you HAVE to own a chicken smoothie account.  Same with Animal Jam.  I'll keep track of points.  When you're commenting don't make 5 different comments of one paragraph.  Have a great day!






6 comments:

  1. wheres da form?
    -looks for form-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the thing you feel out that says:

      username on AJ:
      username on CS:
      username on youtube:
      username on rescreatu:
      fave color:
      fave animal:

      Delete
    2. Do I just say it in a comment?

      Username on AJ: Cinnamonrose
      Username on CS: yummygummybears
      Username on youtube: CinnamonroseAJ
      Username on rescreatu: Cornio
      Fave color: GREEN!
      Fave animal: Wolf

      Delete
    3. Yup, you've been given five points. 3 for following my blog and 2 joining!

      Delete
  2. GROWL
    on rescreatu, I FORGOT MAH PASSWORD! I made it really confusing and now i forgot it myself!!!!!!!!! i should've wrote it down somewhere...
    anyways, i just couldn't remember it so i had to make a new account:
    LemonMeringue
    Why do I forget everything? I forgot to go to my maths class. I forgot to go to the school orchestra audition. I forgot to go to the dentist. I forgot to set my alarm clock. I forgot to bring my library book. I almost literally forget everything!

    ReplyDelete

Rules----
1. Have respect for everyone, we all have our own opinion.
2. No cussing, keep everything clean. This blog is mainly read by kids.
3. Be nice.
4. No pretending to be someone you aren't. Just don't do it.

If you don't follow the rules then your comment shall be removed. MWHAHA!

If you continue to break the rules you will be banned from the blog!

Thanks for reading, and please don't be afraid to comment. :3 <3