Wednesday, April 18, 2012

My thoughts

Okay I think I might be quitting in the summer...  I'm gonna be home-schooled next year but in the summer I'll be at m new house...  I need more outside exercise.  But I still have to think about it.  :'(  I feel left out a lot.  You guys might think that if I like being your friend I'll come see you when you're on....  Well I'm different, sometimes people have business to attend to but that's why I never follow people too often.  Also here's why I don't have helpers with my blog:
-I don't know how to.
-I'm afraid something might happen.
-They can delete my comments.
-They can see my projects like posts or pages that I don't want shown until I'm done.


Maybe the pic of a sad wolf was kinda my emotion.... I feel like not too much pulls me to get on AJ like before...  :'(
Farewell!





royaladybug.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rules----
1. Have respect for everyone, we all have our own opinion.
2. No cussing, keep everything clean. This blog is mainly read by kids.
3. Be nice.
4. No pretending to be someone you aren't. Just don't do it.

If you don't follow the rules then your comment shall be removed. MWHAHA!

If you continue to break the rules you will be banned from the blog!

Thanks for reading, and please don't be afraid to comment. :3 <3