Sunday, April 22, 2012

My friend got hacked

My friend dolphinsrule19 got hacked.  Here's what the hacker did:

-deleted all his animals except for a wolf which the hacker dressed up as a girl

-deleted all his dens except for the smallest one

-got rid of his spike

-messed with some of his den items (I think.)

If you have anything that you don't need/want on AJ please send it to dolphinsrule19 be sure to say something like this in the letter (If you can.):

 I heard someone broke into your user name.  I'm i love my pets ate friend.


He told me before he's seven but I don't know.

3 comments:

  1. Hi! It's me, Mscute555. I definitely WILL give him something. I got scared about being hacked after the night that I had a dream about someone hacking into my account. But you know what I did when I woke up? I made a new account called ginalbarr. No, i'm not going to tell you the password that not even the world's greatest genius could guess. I put all of my awesome and rare items into that account. Now I only use it when I need my items.

    Quickpuppy: She's correct you know!

    ReplyDelete

Rules----
1. Have respect for everyone, we all have our own opinion.
2. No cussing, keep everything clean. This blog is mainly read by kids.
3. Be nice.
4. No pretending to be someone you aren't. Just don't do it.

If you don't follow the rules then your comment shall be removed. MWHAHA!

If you continue to break the rules you will be banned from the blog!

Thanks for reading, and please don't be afraid to comment. :3 <3