Monday, April 9, 2012

It's in my mind--- again!

On behalf of everyone who has been mean to me today I'm planning on it today.  If you don't know what it is it is QUITTING!  You guys aren't in my shoes.  Here welcome to today:
cuteboy2000 wouldn't say hi to me
Tomboy480 was like cuteboy2000
my mom pushed my chair while I was in it
Suppergirl got onto me for sitting in ws's (ws= wolfstar) chair and I didn't even know it was hers!
JB was about to kick me out of the chair.
I have to get rid of 3 cats
I might have to get rid of 3 birds
my rabbit died not too long ago
my neighbor (a.k.a. great-uncle) is dying

So yeah....  If I quit you guys know why......

9 comments:

  1. Also I'm a virgo... If you don't know what it means you should look it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also the uncle has only 2 days to live.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sad too...... and I'm really, REALLY sorry about the ABC chair incident! I actually would not have minded if you took my chair; I would have just gotten another chair. Again I'm super sorry and I feel SUPER bad for you for all the targic occurrences!!! :( :( :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sorry that happened! I can't believe cuteboy2000 was mean to you! Though it takes him a while to notice other people are talking to him... but I am super sorry that happened!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Im so sorry about all your sorrows. Don't quit though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i bet their either playing a joke or just being plain stupid to annoy you >:\ don't quit DX and im sorry bout your uncle DX poor you :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. (Well he's my mom's uncle) I think he might've died... My mom went and stayed night over there and well that's it i guess...

      Delete

Rules----
1. Have respect for everyone, we all have our own opinion.
2. No cussing, keep everything clean. This blog is mainly read by kids.
3. Be nice.
4. No pretending to be someone you aren't. Just don't do it.

If you don't follow the rules then your comment shall be removed. MWHAHA!

If you continue to break the rules you will be banned from the blog!

Thanks for reading, and please don't be afraid to comment. :3 <3