Wednesday, April 25, 2012

A mean Jammer!

Mindy was playing her account and I looked at it and things were VERY gross!  They told the kids to lay down and he went downstairs and was SLEEPING with another person.  He also cheated on that girl and I got on Mindy's account and scolded them.  I told them about my blog and about how many followers I had.  Donutgirl333 (the bad person) was like, "Then you must not be a very good writer." Boy was that dude mean!  Also he sent this to my sister:



That got me upset!  Nobody talks to Mindy like that!
Here's two of the people:
donutgirl333- the mean one
qdpie12345- the SLEPPING girl.

7 comments:

  1. donutgirl333 and qdpie12345 are my friends donutgirl333 qould never do anything like that!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this isnt my blog and that isnt my jamma gram and donutgirl333 would never do anything like that

    ReplyDelete
  3. because he gets mad very easily you probably just got him mad but he would never ever do anything like that!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, im qdpie12345! I don't remember anything like that. How come you people are so mean? I didn't cheat on the person, and everyone cheats on me on aj. How come you people are so mean?! I don't remember my bro sending anything ilke that. so HA.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey you ppl are anonymous like me so you can be lieing lol i'm qdpie12345 you could be her friend or your really her and your lieing this picture is raw ok? i don't think you cheated but dating is wroug in animal jam and you should feel bad i don't want to call you anything but i'm really mad at donutgirl333 man or gal cuz i don't know too ppl saying donutgirl333 will never do anything like that you are stupid and dumb cuz se did so ha i'm so so sorry for being mean but this really ticks me off :c

    ReplyDelete
  6. yeah i'm really sorry i was super mad you can delete my comment if you want i'm sorry the animal jam life i disapointed you :c i'm so so sorry i don't know if you'll forgive me :c but sorry

    ReplyDelete

Rules----
1. Have respect for everyone, we all have our own opinion.
2. No cussing, keep everything clean. This blog is mainly read by kids.
3. Be nice.
4. No pretending to be someone you aren't. Just don't do it.

If you don't follow the rules then your comment shall be removed. MWHAHA!

If you continue to break the rules you will be banned from the blog!

Thanks for reading, and please don't be afraid to comment. :3 <3