Monday, August 6, 2012

You guys best read this...

So MW has been in this huge fight.  I had NO clue about this until I got on yesterday and went to wolfstar.
Here's what was going on:
-I went to Skyler (SupperGirl28) and wolfstar
-I see JG in the entrance, and suppergirl and wolfstar sitting together
-JG wanted people on her chat, which I thought was deleted. .-.
-so JG left to MW's den and SG, WS, and I went to sml's chat.
-I asked what happened, Wolfstar told me:

They were at a fashion show.
MW got out.
She called them spoiled.
They cried.
And some other stuff...

Suppergirl wanted and apology to her fox to put it (lol).
Now here's MoonWolfa's post:
Hey Jammer's! I decided to tell you a story... That just happened today. So Just read.

Well, there was this mean jammer. And SupperGirl28 and wolfstar62867 were helping me. And then I said something that was the rudest thing I've ever said. I said "People like you should be ashamed!"

Wolfstar62867 and SupperGirl28 started crying.. And I didn't feel bad at all. But I feel ashamed of myself. I lost some of my most greatest friends.. SupperGirl28 and Wolfstar62867..

I finally felt so sorry so I decided to say "Sorry" and they forgave me.  It gets even worse... I forgot to say sorry to WolfTown56.. I felt very super sorry.

So later that day... It became a little bit happy but then back to miserable T^T I figured out WolfTown56 deleted me.. I said a few things behind his back that I really didn't mean to say... But, SupperGirl heard me.

I was doomed...

ZebraDoEverything4Less called me a backstabber. Which I felt like I was.. While JammerGirl27546 and I were on the phone we were talking about a few things.. Then.. I couldn't help it my anger slipped out of me and I deleted SupperGirl28 What was I thinking I thought to myself?


Then... SupperGirl28 figured out I deleted her. So she came to my den and said "Why'd you delete me?" I replied back "Because." SupperGirl28 said to me "Because why?" And then I said "Because you were being mean" I said, when she really wasn't I added her again. And we became friends again and then I deleted her again.

I let fame become between my friends... Look at me now I'm monster. Deleting people... What will I do with my life? What will I do with my blog? I thought and thought those final words SupperGirl28 said to me "Because why?"

It just pondered back and fourth in my brain. I made the most ridculous post I ever made. But, I deleted it.

Spoildness and Fame became a terrible thing for my brain, soul, heart and my friends. Why'd I do this stuff? Because God tested me and I completely failed that test.

~MoonWolfa






Okay so anyways, what I have to say...
If everyone doesn't say sorry then....
Lets just say I will quit...


So I want EVERYONE no what you did, if you were in this you need to say sorry before this gets major.






This reminds me of something that would happen in school.  .-.
Also I've learned...
I shouldn't be sad and neither should you,
No matter how many people die, you should be happy if they go to heaven,
No matter how many fights you fight,
No matter how many you get bit or bite,
God wants you happy, and me to.




There are people on the streets today.  People who are starving.  People who won't make it to tomorrow...


The devil is trying to take our friendships apart by bringing up this fight.


Here's a suggested apology for all of you. (Please don't be offended.)


1st JammerGirl/MoonWolfa's [suggested]
I am sorry for what I did.  I shouldn't have called you guys names.  Please forgive me.  Please help me to be more nice, I feel like I was having a bad day.  No matter what kind of day I was having I shouldn't have been mean.


2nd SupperGirl/Skyler's [suggested]
You really upset me the other day.  I accept your apology too.  I am sorry for being "mean."


3rd WolfTown's [suggested :P]
Okay I forgive you.  I am sorry too for deleting you.


4th Zebrasdoeverything4less' [suggested]
I thought what you were doing was wrong.  I'm sorry about calling you a name...


5th Wolfstar's [suggested]
I forgive you, but don't do that anymore please...



So anyways I guess by posting this I'm highly rude, spoiled, and whatever else you wanna say.


Well I thought  this should be stopped, here and now, not taking another step...


Also I want this recorded...  I'll give everyone til tomorrow.  I'm going to the doctor's this morning so I don't know when I'll be back exactly....


Lets not let this happen again...  And sorry if the things are blacked or whited out, sometimes my posts get messed up... -.-

You all have a blessed day and let God watch over you.


Best of wishes!


Ilovemypets8

8 comments:

  1. Hey something like this happened to me. Lisafs0902 un-buddied me for no reason! We were super good friends. But why would she delete ME? I solved this problem the last time when I thought some random people brainwashed her but then I found out that they couldn't see me (this turned out to be a hard penguins only party glitch). So I talked to lisafs0902 about that, and she forgave me. But then later I looked her up and she wasn't my buddy anymore! Obviously, my Pokemon (pretending to be one on Animal Jam that I became the trainer of) found out that lisafs0902 had deleted her! But the last time I saw her was using my other account. I looked suprised to see her then she left. I haven't seen her since that day. :'( why did you delete me lisafs0902? Maybe I should just make another account like you for a replacement......

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel bad today black tail scammed by imnot9 ( thx for ur tail) well its the second time she hass scammed me... God knows how today is bad but tommorrow will be the best as I always say:
    God knows the storm is bad yet there is sun On the other side.
    Sometimes you must walk the broken down streets and back roads to find that perfect place.
    And sometimes just sometimes when you look to god for forgiveness for something you've done wrong... He might be waiting there for you to do just that... And maybe some things get us down gods there watching us... Our every move... Every word we say or type... Every action we do... Look for him in the sky's ... You never know when your time is look for forgiveness... God bless you all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AGHH! I'M JUST SO TIRED OF FIGHTING AND FIGHTING AND FRIENDSHIPS BREAKING! IT'S BEEN PUTTING ACTUAL STRESS IRL ON ME LATELY AND I JUST FEEL LIKE SCREAMING!! WHY CAN'T PEOPLE GET THEIR ACT TOGETHER AND FORGIVE EACH OTHER? I HATE HOW THIS HAPPENS EVERY SINGLE...day...why do people do it? All the famous people, ALL OF THEM, turn bratty and brag and are mean and OH MY GAWD WHAT IS THIS? IS THIS THE DEVIL'S HOUSE, JAMAA? HONESTLY...i'm so...so...sick of this. Sorry for raging it's just...I need to just like, let it out. BECAUSE I'VE BEEN STORING MY ANGER IN, BUT NO ONE CAN EVEN LISTEN TO ME EVER. They ignore me, and SOMEONE is so "famous" that they began to be mean and then STUCK with mean, never realizing they needed to apologize not whine. Sorry for making this comment...just so...angry...I'm sorry for you, your stuck in the middle of this mess! :c

    ReplyDelete
  4. WELL AT LEAST I SAID SORRY I'M LOOSING EVERYONE THAT I LOVE... And I don't want you to be one of them, Oh and btw, I didn't call them spoild

    ReplyDelete

Rules----
1. Have respect for everyone, we all have our own opinion.
2. No cussing, keep everything clean. This blog is mainly read by kids.
3. Be nice.
4. No pretending to be someone you aren't. Just don't do it.

If you don't follow the rules then your comment shall be removed. MWHAHA!

If you continue to break the rules you will be banned from the blog!

Thanks for reading, and please don't be afraid to comment. :3 <3