Monday, August 27, 2012

To: Donutgirl333

You look here, you are wasting your time by yelling at me!  If your sis was on your account or not, I thought that wasn't right!  Here's one of the things you said to me:








She or he or whoever told me it was their sister.  Okay dude you can calm down!  You just had to yell, "SO SHUT UR BIG FAT MOUTH".  Was that required of you to say or something???  Does it make you feel good taking your feelings out on me?  Is it hard for you to say sorry?  Now I'm pretty sure you're the person who comments on that post.  Either that or someone you know.  Chill.  Seriously you should say sorry!  Yeah and here's your profile:














Do you really have to yell? NO!  My grandma is in the hospital and I think my mom said she has 60 days to live!  And she's my only alive grandma!  So please stop getting "red faced" at me.

Ilovemypets8

4 comments:

  1. That is SO RUDE.
    Just yesterday my friend told me that she hated me and I asked her why and she said she didn't know. She doesn't hate me anymore though.
    Ok well all the boys are being racist to Asian people and I think that is really rude cos one of my friends are asian. One called my friend fat, so I just told him calmly that he was *very skinny*.
    I know I am sometimes rude too. But I always say it in a joking way. And I'm almost always joking. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry to hear about your grandmother.....

    ReplyDelete

Rules----
1. Have respect for everyone, we all have our own opinion.
2. No cussing, keep everything clean. This blog is mainly read by kids.
3. Be nice.
4. No pretending to be someone you aren't. Just don't do it.

If you don't follow the rules then your comment shall be removed. MWHAHA!

If you continue to break the rules you will be banned from the blog!

Thanks for reading, and please don't be afraid to comment. :3 <3