Thursday, August 9, 2012

To: Skyler (sg/wf)

I was on Moonwolfa's blog and you accused me of deleting everyone!

It says I'm no longer a author too...she told me IloveMypets8 was deleting everyone from the blog and trust me MW I tried (before I was no longer apart of the Jammerzine)so yeah I'm sorry I never did anything with your blog to mess it up.
~WF



Why would I have been deleted too?  She re-added me because I tried to help her solve her followers button problem!
I have proof!  She sent me the e-mail!  I would never do such a thing and you guys know it :(  And also who said I deleted everyone?  If I get anymore rumors, I WILL change my user and then if I have to, I'll quit.  I'm pretty sure I saw the followers glitch before and if I wanted her to have no followers I would block you all from her blog which you KNOW would never happen!  I'm ticked off about this.  Please stop.
Ilovemypets8

2 comments:

  1. That's so sad!
    Like they had any proof... -.-
    Well how her followers gadget stopped working, it may be because her blog's URL has changed, she just has to edit her HTML. I'm not sure what exactly she has to change though. And I'm COMPLETELY sure that editing her HTML is the right thing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We tried removing and re-adding it but it wouldn't work. I'm pretty sure I've seen this before... I think what WolfFang actually meant was de-auhtored everyone. But I didn't! I think someone is spreading rumors. :(

      Delete

Rules----
1. Have respect for everyone, we all have our own opinion.
2. No cussing, keep everything clean. This blog is mainly read by kids.
3. Be nice.
4. No pretending to be someone you aren't. Just don't do it.

If you don't follow the rules then your comment shall be removed. MWHAHA!

If you continue to break the rules you will be banned from the blog!

Thanks for reading, and please don't be afraid to comment. :3 <3