Monday, August 13, 2012

All Youtubers will be deleted [please read]

Okay on someone else's youtube channel I saw this:

IMPORTANT:
Youtube is deleting all accounts in December!
Dear Youtube users, This is a real letter from our Youtube Service Team, Rober and Angela.We are putting this because there is too much fake accounts, and robotsin our Youtube community.In order to get rid of them, we are going to delete every account that did not repost this bulliten, or send this all to all of your friends in a message.
BE WELL AWARE, that if you do not send this or repost it, your account will be deleted permanately. Sorry for the incovience! By the way we added some new features on Youtube, if you reposted, and is gratified by us, Do not change the content inside, or else you will also get deleted.
-Youtube Service Team
So you need to put that on your channel thing.

Ilovemypets8

15 comments:

  1. Are you sure this isn't one of those "if you don't repost this in 30 seconds YOU WILL DIE" things?

    ~DoomyPanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will do that tommorow im scarred i have 2 do it for me and my mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. And how do you send it like copy and paist it on your chanel or to freinds plz send me a message on u tube

    ReplyDelete
  4. HMMMMMM very interesting...
    Nah, it's probably fake. Actually... Nah.
    Well, I'm not going to post it on CinnamonroseAJ cuz ya know wut? I'm gonna make a new Youtube account with another Gmail account.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. actually, i wont make a new account...
      but im still not gonna post that thing... ill just make a new account if it gets deleted.. ;D

      Delete
    2. actually...
      XD
      im gonna make a blog with my brother! (of course i shall be in charge of it because i am awesomer than him but hes gonna help me with sum stuff)

      the end.
      and they lived happily ever after.

      Delete
  5. It's probably a fake. I won't repost it on my channel; I only have one video on it anyway, and I only use that account to comment on other videos. If it gets deleted I can always create a new one, but it probably won't. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Plus they said "This is a real letter from our Youtube Service Team, Rober and Angela." Key words: Rober and Angela. There are probably a lot more people who work for Youtube than that!

      Delete
  6. Does it have to be your bio and comments? I don't know what I post it on

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the side thing.... I removed cause I looked up if it was real, and it has "typos" like Youtube should be YouTube...

      Delete
  7. well, its 2013 in january, my youtube thing didn't go away........, i didn't even see this!, where did you find this? p.s, if it was real wouldn't it be RIGHT there when you log on youtube?,

    ReplyDelete

Rules----
1. Have respect for everyone, we all have our own opinion.
2. No cussing, keep everything clean. This blog is mainly read by kids.
3. Be nice.
4. No pretending to be someone you aren't. Just don't do it.

If you don't follow the rules then your comment shall be removed. MWHAHA!

If you continue to break the rules you will be banned from the blog!

Thanks for reading, and please don't be afraid to comment. :3 <3