Tuesday, August 7, 2012

A Long Post

Okay so we have had some grr...  Fighting...  So I'm going to talk to ya'll.

Cursing is the devil's language.  When we curse he is trying to take us away from God.  It doesn't matter who started it, who said what, if you curse, you cursed.  The devil loves it when you disobey God.  God loves you but wishes you'd change.  Cursing you may say is for adults, but it is only for the devil's followers.

Also, have you ever heard of suicide?  It's where a person kills themself.  Yes, many kids do commit suicide.  The devil has made them think they are unloved.  Why you ask, why would they?  Maybe YOU have bullied them.  I saw the horrific conversation between the 3, and what if one of them said:
Go (insert word here) kill yourself you (insert word here).

 The person might not reply and soon the insulter keeps making hater remarks.  The kids you cursed could have a bad life.  What if the kid has to go to the library to use a computer?  What if that kid is homeless?  Think before you type/speak PLEASE!

Have you cursed?  If you have then you MUST pray for forgiveness.  Also apologize to EVERYONE.  Not just the person you cursed, but to everyone because they had to hear/read what you did.  Saying sorry makes you a better person.

Now here's another thing that bothers me, I posted and the cursers reaction: :mad:

Exactly.

Now other people's reaction: OH MY GOSH THOSE CRAZYIES!

But....

Saying that doesn't make you better.  Luckily I think everyone is sorry.  Don't go hatin' on 'em after they said sorry.


And, nothing gives you the right to curse.  Crap isn't a curse to me.  Hell is a place.  But the others are uncalled for.  I have gotten videos for me which is very sweet.  I thank you all.  Please don't ruin the cursers lives.  But thanks EVERYONE!

Also this really like killed me seeing this:


  1. EVERYONE READ MY NEW POST I CAN'T TAKE YOUR CURSING!
    ReplyDelete
  2. If I was an admin of this blog i would delete this blog.XD
    plus this blog makes you look a like a slut!And a girl!
    Bitch I'm glad I cant see your face cause if I did I would fuckin' gag and barf on you!
    ~SG
Guys, think before you speak so you won't hurt others. :(

Also I guess I WON'T quit.


Thanks everyone.

Ya know who ya are.

Also here's this one girl's videos for me:








Here's my videos about quitting:



I inspired someone.  Which that is something that means A LOT.

Thank you all.  I won't quit.

4 comments:

  1. SupperGirl, didn't mean you, She meant WolfTown not you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU AREN'T QUITTING!!!!! OMG YAY!!!!!! :D :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MEH GAWD *poofs into fuzzeh kitteh* YAAAAY!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your not quitting? That's great! :)

    ReplyDelete

Rules----
1. Have respect for everyone, we all have our own opinion.
2. No cussing, keep everything clean. This blog is mainly read by kids.
3. Be nice.
4. No pretending to be someone you aren't. Just don't do it.

If you don't follow the rules then your comment shall be removed. MWHAHA!

If you continue to break the rules you will be banned from the blog!

Thanks for reading, and please don't be afraid to comment. :3 <3