Monday, August 20, 2012

I am freaked out...

So I was doing homeschool and the phone rang.  It said private caller so I thought it was the old school.  I answered it and said "Hello?"  The person wasn't a robot like the automatic phone messages from our old school...  Instead it was a man who said "Mmm."  I went outside to my mom and gave her the phone (They were on break.)  So anyways she called back the number, and told them that if they prank call again, they could be arrested...  The person who answered acted like he had no clue what was going on.  But my mom saved the day....  True story....  My mom thought he said homeschool during the call and I got freaked out....  Remember to give your parents the phone if you don't recognize the number.....

Very scared.
-ilovemypets8

7 comments:

  1. slight change in topic
    so you started homeschool?? how do you like your teachers this year??

    XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh that is SCARY! Well at least it was a crank call. Oh.....a crank call is when u call random ppl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i home school.. i don't know anyone where i live that does :(

    ReplyDelete

Rules----
1. Have respect for everyone, we all have our own opinion.
2. No cussing, keep everything clean. This blog is mainly read by kids.
3. Be nice.
4. No pretending to be someone you aren't. Just don't do it.

If you don't follow the rules then your comment shall be removed. MWHAHA!

If you continue to break the rules you will be banned from the blog!

Thanks for reading, and please don't be afraid to comment. :3 <3