Saturday, January 14, 2012

What a Scammer!

With the help of my friend I was able to find cricket88.  My friend told me on the phone that he was doing the whole fashion scam again.  I found him at someone's den.  They were having a rare trading party.  So someone there had a rocking horse.  Cricket88 wanted it too.  But guess what?  I got it!  Ha ha ha cricket!


 But now here comes the bad part.  Cricket88 has made a group for scamming!  So I'd like to make a group called The Anti-Scammers.  Anyone who is against scamming can join.  Also if you ever see cricket and he wants to trade you then tell him no.  Also if you join his group he wants a rare to join!  My group is going to be free to join.  All you have to do to join is prove yourself worthy.  If you want to join then meet me in Animal Jam or comment below and say you want to join.  Thanks for reading!  Also this scam story was true.

21 comments:

  1. May I join? :D Oh and you know Tanglepath? Well on Animal Jam (I was my dog) And she attacked me! I told her that I liked you better. :D You know I dont scam :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey would you like to be an admin of my blog? I know it is crazy to ask but would you? You could post what you want. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey i know tanglepath she is my step mom she wants me to like her better then ilovemypets8 so she bribes me with anything i want and she gives it to me. Ya she kind of is men but kinda not just to me though and i want to be in the clan.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! :D Also tigertiger I'd love to be an admin of your blog. Thanks everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know tanglepath to what is your aj username tigertiger1999??



    Another scammer is patatolil she hosted a fashion show and the wouldnt give me the prize just beacuse i was a nonmember. RUDE

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tigertiger1999's username is tigertiger1999. Patatolil sounds very mean. Would you like to join the Anti-Scammers?

    ReplyDelete
  7. prycepan (weird username,I know)June 19, 2012 at 12:37 PM

    Can I join? I'm friends with Ravenpaw :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Lovey Pets just a question do you want me to "Fake Join His Side" like in the last cricket post? >:3 Then I can learn if they're still up to their deeds...MAWHWAHAHW!

    ReplyDelete
  9. May I join?

    I'm Laurel019 ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Im gonna join.

    XXrarebunnyXX scammed me. IM SO AGAINST HER!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm goinna join too! someone scammed my freedom bands!



    lianarocks4

    ReplyDelete

Rules----
1. Have respect for everyone, we all have our own opinion.
2. No cussing, keep everything clean. This blog is mainly read by kids.
3. Be nice.
4. No pretending to be someone you aren't. Just don't do it.

If you don't follow the rules then your comment shall be removed. MWHAHA!

If you continue to break the rules you will be banned from the blog!

Thanks for reading, and please don't be afraid to comment. :3 <3