Friday, January 13, 2012

A scammer story!

In Animal Jam most of us know there are good jammers with kind hearts and mean ones who do things such as hacking and scamming.  Today I've meet to scammers myself and they've got good ideas on how to do it.  No they aren't nice at all.  I think I'll tell you about these scammers so maybe you'll be able to avoid people like them.  They're usernames are cricket88 and tiger60291.  Cricket88 is more of the leader I think but let me tell you my story....


   So I was in Animal Jam and someone (this someone was cricket88) was saying fashion show in my den so I went to his den.  When he got there he told us a good thing, that the winner would win a rare. BUT, he said the cost was you had to send him a rare.  Most of us (except for tiger60291) were all like, no scammer.  Then cricket88 said we could play for fun.  So I wanted to play for fun but no.  He started collecting rares anyways. He told one of the people there to send him a headdress.  She did.  But then guess what?!? Cricket88 said that's not a headdress!  Then he smiled.  He had just scammed!!!  I stayed in his den, and stayed, and stayed, and stayed.  I guess they got tired of me and this other girl.  So guess what?!?  He said he was going to do an awesome glitch at my den.  But I stayed!  Ha ha cricket!  So they just did all this other stuff.....


They kept trying to trick me out of there.  Finally tiger said fight in his den. (another trick)  So I got on a side account and went!!!  So now I was at two places at once.  Then, they got people to go to cricket's den. (for once again a little mean trick)  Most people agreed, cricket is a scammer.  One girl "fake joined" his team.  She said to me that he had scammed her friend before.  She even made a group of people against cricket88!  She tells then to do stuff like report cricket 10 times!  People in Jamma Township didn't seem to be big cricket fans at all.  Also I saw tiger60291 saying he had an ultra code for Animal Jam that would give you 9,000 gems.  Bad try tiger60291!  Also cricket88 would say things like he would give a free code for the lion.  But that most likely would be another scam.  Also if people say they have a code worn it is not real yet.  A real code is gecko.

  So there's my story about two Animal Jam scammer!  This was a true story!

11 comments:

  1. I made a new blog about fake Animal Jam stories. The website is:
    myanimaljamstories.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i might look on it but i might not so did u get scammed or not?

    ReplyDelete
  3. They tried to scam me but I was too smart for them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yarrr! very nice scammer and meany spotting, i will remember to not go near them ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's funny. "please prove your not a robot"

    ReplyDelete
  6. i know a scammer i dont know their user they didnt scam me though because they said beta code my den what in aj is a beta code there is no such thing! as a beta code by the way i saw it on youtube well plz buddy me i'm maya81551.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Be aware of the scammer twinkle12433
    kitikat321

    ReplyDelete
  8. My friends and I have made up a list of the Worst 10 Scammers; cricket88 has a record being on our list 3 times!
    After reading this we have ranked him second on our list:
    1- Powclan, 2- cricket88, 3-, Detective09 (Surprisingly scammed by both of the above herself), 4- stallion1, 5- VisualEffects, 6- silverstein, 7- binx724, 8- hana777, 9- Kingamar123 and 10- bffpop123

    ReplyDelete

Rules----
1. Have respect for everyone, we all have our own opinion.
2. No cussing, keep everything clean. This blog is mainly read by kids.
3. Be nice.
4. No pretending to be someone you aren't. Just don't do it.

If you don't follow the rules then your comment shall be removed. MWHAHA!

If you continue to break the rules you will be banned from the blog!

Thanks for reading, and please don't be afraid to comment. :3 <3