Sunday, January 15, 2012

More About the Anti-Scammers

The Anti-Scammers is a group I've made.  I can up with this group after I found out a scammer (cricket88) made his own group for scamming.  He calls his group the purple handed group (or something like that).  I know cricket88, we are not good friends.  You can read about him on my blog:  http://ilovemypets8.blogspot.com/2012/01/scammer-story.html,  http://ilovemypets8.blogspot.com/2012/01/what-scammer.html


  So anyways I'd like to get cricket88 to stop his scamming.  Getting scammed isn't fun, at all.  Maybe if cricket got scammed he would stop.  But I don't encourage scamming.  I hope you will join my group.  I already have two members give an applause for:  tigertiger1999 and macandcheese4me  Anyone may join.  All you have to do is meet me and Jamma to say I want to join or comment below and say you want to join.


What the Anti-Scammers do is, we spy on scammer groups such as the purple handed group.  Also, we keep an eye out on scammers.  When you are an Anti-Scammer, you have to make a big promise, that you will not join a scammer group, or be a scammer.  That promise is the only cost of joining.  When you join please tell your friends about the Anti-Scammers group and my blog so they can join.  Thanks for reading, watch out for scammers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rules----
1. Have respect for everyone, we all have our own opinion.
2. No cussing, keep everything clean. This blog is mainly read by kids.
3. Be nice.
4. No pretending to be someone you aren't. Just don't do it.

If you don't follow the rules then your comment shall be removed. MWHAHA!

If you continue to break the rules you will be banned from the blog!

Thanks for reading, and please don't be afraid to comment. :3 <3