Saturday, January 21, 2012

Really People? What are up with the mean Jammers???

 This is a lot of Jammers right?  Well they have their stories, and you can read them.  They aren't all scammers but some are scammers and some meanies.   Okay now time to do your reading!
This guy is what I call a meany.

I heard from coolcat1o that she is a scammer.
 Wolfbite1471 is a meany.  I was in Jamma and on his trade list I saw the sombrero.  I thought it was a rare because I didn't know it was it the stores.  So I traded my phantom hat for it!  I found him again and asked for it.  Later once again, I found him in his den I told him I didn't know it was a rare.  But he said I traded it to him.  So there was a loss.  At least my little sister had a phantom hat and she was nice to let me have it.



Okay so I was in Jamma Township and I saw something.  Somebody accusing someone else of scamming.  So I went over to see.  The person (the person who was getting accused was coolcat1o) so I do think they were a scammer.  But they said blueskybeforedawn had scammed them before.  So I wouldn't trust either one of them.
I still don't trust cool cat, because somebody accused them of scamming.

This is a meany.
This is a scammer.

















Okay so in Coral Canyons sisypoo2001, was getting a "lion code" from sami10144.  Sami10144 said it was zios...  Well Jammers should know that it has to be numbers.  But sisypoo2001 had already sent sami10144 a horse plushie.  Well the code didn't work.  (of course)  So I have a lion and sisypoo2001 asked if I had one.  I said yes but it is already used.  She asked for it.  I told her it was already used.  She said she wouldn't get mad if it didn't work.  But I didn't give it to her.  She said she would report me if I didn't tell her.  I still didn't.  Also don't believe anyone who says they'll give you a lion code that works for a rare.



She is a meany.

So this girl abby656 had some kind of store or trading thing, or something like that.  I went.  Later her and I went to my den.  She asked for a horse plushy.  So I put my blue one for trade.  She said no the black one.  So I put it for trade and she traded me a purple glove with some other stuff.  I accepted the trade.  She told me the trade was bad for me.  So later I told her that she shouldn't say that and that she traded a plushy for a glove.  It was kind of a bad trade for her.  She is a meany.



                                                   Thanks for reading!!!

2 comments:

  1. Ok. Dukewolf232 is another mean member.

    So he hosted a fashion show and said there would be 6 prizes. I win and he trades me 2. I decline cause i should get 4 then 2 trades. I say i hit the wrong button and he sends for horse plushy. NOT FAIR TRADE ANYWAY (i have a glove)! He says horse or no deal, then leaves.

    WHAT A JERK! I WANT MY BLACK GLOVE AND AMERICAN HAT!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Rules----
1. Have respect for everyone, we all have our own opinion.
2. No cussing, keep everything clean. This blog is mainly read by kids.
3. Be nice.
4. No pretending to be someone you aren't. Just don't do it.

If you don't follow the rules then your comment shall be removed. MWHAHA!

If you continue to break the rules you will be banned from the blog!

Thanks for reading, and please don't be afraid to comment. :3 <3