Tuesday, June 26, 2012

People...

Guys...  I've been noticing some drama going on...  Some tips for y'all.  (These don't go for everyone.):

-don't except you to be the spotlight
Saying this means don't think you're gonna be with your friend 24/7 she (or he) deserves other friends too.  Doing this is like locking your friend up and being to controllable.

-if your friend hangs out with someone else don't think it changes YOUR friendship
I've noticed people getting jealous when their friend gets a new friend they seem to hang out with more.  I know I secretly have I'll admit.  But give your friend a few days and try to hang out with them.

-don't think they hate you because they don't always come to you
If your friends don't follow you it's okay.  Why don't you try to hang out with them. I'm a type of person who rather have their friends come see them unless followed.


I hope this helps you guys...
Thanks for reading and someone tell me if it still says "Prove you're not a robot." when you comment.


4 comments:

Rules----
1. Have respect for everyone, we all have our own opinion.
2. No cussing, keep everything clean. This blog is mainly read by kids.
3. Be nice.
4. No pretending to be someone you aren't. Just don't do it.

If you don't follow the rules then your comment shall be removed. MWHAHA!

If you continue to break the rules you will be banned from the blog!

Thanks for reading, and please don't be afraid to comment. :3 <3