Sunday, June 3, 2012

10 Facts you may not know about me

Well random but okay....

1. Precious Thecat is made in honor of my missing cat Precious

2. I brb a lot, don't think I want to get away from you when I do that.

3. I usually don't follow people unless they come to me first.

4. I don't do much clanning.

5. If you abandon me I can get really sad.

6. When I'm left out I usually don't make that visible.

7. I usually will be able to tell if you're spying on me.

8. If you have pet problems then I might bring mine up too.

9. I play with LPS so don't be mean about that.

10. I seem to share my problems and if that makes you think I want everyone to only care about me then think different.

3 comments:

Rules----
1. Have respect for everyone, we all have our own opinion.
2. No cussing, keep everything clean. This blog is mainly read by kids.
3. Be nice.
4. No pretending to be someone you aren't. Just don't do it.

If you don't follow the rules then your comment shall be removed. MWHAHA!

If you continue to break the rules you will be banned from the blog!

Thanks for reading, and please don't be afraid to comment. :3 <3