Saturday, March 17, 2012

My wolf pics

These are wolves I drew by myself.  I hope you like them!  I know that they're not too good but it's good enough for me.  
This is like a bad guy.

This is Spike.  He was the first one I drew.

This is Hope.  She's very nice and shy.

This another wolf.  He doesn't have a name yet but I'm thinking of something like Austin, or Champ.

This one doesn't have a name either.  I'm thinking of something like Shadow or maybe Claire.

This is Moon beam.  He is tough like Spike.

Thanks for looking!  Please comment!

12 comments:

  1. Sorry that the coloring is kinda a fail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LIKE THEM ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm glad people don't think they're slop. :D

      Delete
  4. No-one would, they're too awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like No-name the one you were thinking of calling Austin/champ :3 I think you should call him champ ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm going to make a poll about what his name should be, later.

      Delete
  6. Yaaay! You should make a story about the wolves you drew :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what I'm planning to do but, I have to make more wolves. It could take some time.

      Delete

Rules----
1. Have respect for everyone, we all have our own opinion.
2. No cussing, keep everything clean. This blog is mainly read by kids.
3. Be nice.
4. No pretending to be someone you aren't. Just don't do it.

If you don't follow the rules then your comment shall be removed. MWHAHA!

If you continue to break the rules you will be banned from the blog!

Thanks for reading, and please don't be afraid to comment. :3 <3