Monday, May 7, 2012

My Sad news

Remember Baby my beloved cat?  Well bad news.  I might not be able to keep her.  :'(   Here's the reasons:
-Mister the cat hangs around Baby and no Baby, Mister may go missing.
-Baby usually lives outside!  My new house doesn't have the hills.

Just pray everything goes okay!  I told my dad to let us try her out in the house and see how things work out, if not working out then I said to bring her back here where my aunt would care for her.  Baby is like my bff and I think she has been mine since I was like 3 maybe?  Now I'm 11.  So 8 years together!  I'll miss Baby if I can't keep her.  :'(  Also my dad said he won't get me a new cat if Baby doesn't work out!  He thinks it'll potty on the new carpets and tear up the stuff.  I love cats! :'(   If it doesn't work out with Baby, then maybe I'll tell my aunt I want a new kitten, my aunt is the one who bought the house to start with!  She's also the one who told my dad to get me new bunnies when we moved but we got the rabbits earlier.  So please try to help Baby means a lot to me!

3 comments:

  1. Awwww! best of luck you don't have to get rid of her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck!
    I hope she'll get used to the house!
    My friend used to have a HUGE house, but she had to move closer to the school, so she had to give away Quass, her German Shepard, but she still has Lily the pom and 2 cockatiels...

    ReplyDelete

Rules----
1. Have respect for everyone, we all have our own opinion.
2. No cussing, keep everything clean. This blog is mainly read by kids.
3. Be nice.
4. No pretending to be someone you aren't. Just don't do it.

If you don't follow the rules then your comment shall be removed. MWHAHA!

If you continue to break the rules you will be banned from the blog!

Thanks for reading, and please don't be afraid to comment. :3 <3