Thursday, May 3, 2012

2 Jammers! (make that 3!)

So I was thinking of who should be Jammer of the month and I had to pick only 2 people.  It was really hard so instead:
3 people!

1st award:
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

JammerGirl27546 is a nice kid who's one of my friends that I look forward to see.  She's bright, cheerful, and someone who will have your back.  So that's why she gets this award!


2nd award:
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
This goes to CinnamonRose, I love to read her comments and she's an awesome friend.  She sometimes comes to see me when she's on.




3rd award:
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com! Boltiscool123 earns this award.  Bolt is VERY funny and knows a lot about animals which greatly impresses me.  Sad thing is I hardly ever catch him while he's on.

8 comments:

  1. I just couldn't leave one of ya'll out. I think I know already who I may be picking for next month... =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you ilovemypets8!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow me????
    THX!!!!!
    -faints-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. is it really me, or am i becoming blind?

      Delete
    2. XD It's you alright! You're welcome!

      Delete
  4. I love the way you made the awards! Tiggerkats love sparkly and colorful things! And yours has both!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Rules----
1. Have respect for everyone, we all have our own opinion.
2. No cussing, keep everything clean. This blog is mainly read by kids.
3. Be nice.
4. No pretending to be someone you aren't. Just don't do it.

If you don't follow the rules then your comment shall be removed. MWHAHA!

If you continue to break the rules you will be banned from the blog!

Thanks for reading, and please don't be afraid to comment. :3 <3