Sunday, February 19, 2012

New things!

I haven't posted all of the new things yet so I'm going to.  Sorry if you think I act lazy.  But anyways let's have a look at Jamma's new things!








So there's the new things!  I hope you like all my pics you can use them on your blog if you ask me or e-mail me: ButterflySEC7@aol.com
Well have a Jammin' good time.  Sorry for the ones who can't get penguins, maybe penguins will become nonmember later.  Someone did say that's what happened to seals so well see ya!  Be sure to comment and tell what I did good or if there's anything that I can do to improve my posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rules----
1. Have respect for everyone, we all have our own opinion.
2. No cussing, keep everything clean. This blog is mainly read by kids.
3. Be nice.
4. No pretending to be someone you aren't. Just don't do it.

If you don't follow the rules then your comment shall be removed. MWHAHA!

If you continue to break the rules you will be banned from the blog!

Thanks for reading, and please don't be afraid to comment. :3 <3