Thursday, February 2, 2012

Updates!

New things have happened!!!






(ilovemypets6 is my little sister)


When you play this game you pick a color and if you win you get a prize!!!

Here's a prize!  Isn't it cool?


Look a new item!

Remember the games in Zios?  Well click this thing and you can purchase those games!

See???
The Pink Sofa has returned!

Yay!  Isn't this just awesome?!?


Please comment and tell me how I did, if there is anything I could do better than tell me.  Thanks for reading Jammers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rules----
1. Have respect for everyone, we all have our own opinion.
2. No cussing, keep everything clean. This blog is mainly read by kids.
3. Be nice.
4. No pretending to be someone you aren't. Just don't do it.

If you don't follow the rules then your comment shall be removed. MWHAHA!

If you continue to break the rules you will be banned from the blog!

Thanks for reading, and please don't be afraid to comment. :3 <3