Monday, May 13, 2013

2 of my friend's blogs + more

2 good friends of mine asked me to post their blogs here.  So I am going to do so. :)

This is Autumn's blog, click here to go to it!  I have known Autumn for awhile and she is a great friend, though her blog doesn't get way too many views.  It would be most appreciated if you would be kind enough to take the time to look at it, since she is such an amazing friend.

Now for the other blog I have to share with you guys.  This is dragon's blog, click here to see it!  Some of you may know Dragonologist143 if you have known me for awhile.  She was and still is an old friend I have had.  She quit Animal Jam, but she still is on blogger.  I really miss seeing her on there but it was her choice, and you probably will have to quit sometime.  If you look at her blog that would make me really joyful because she is a great friend.


----
Okay, for that 'more' part I was talking about..

I am sorry to say I am sort of loosing interest in my blog, and Animal Jam.  No I am not going to quit, but I may just be on at odd moments.  I would hate to quit Animal Jam, I made so many great friends there that I could not chance to loose.  Also I sometimes have situations in real life.  My grandmother is in the hospital because she fell on Mother's Day.  I hope you guys understand and I love you all. <3

24 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout out Ilmps! You are a great friend and I understand about loosing interest :) I will be praying for your grandmother!

    The Memorable Dragonologist143

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, and thank you. :) Sometimes I just get a bit sad and don't want to get on AJ. <3 But thanks.

      Delete
  2. Ummm can u put my blog please? Oh I switched to Mscute444. I asked u to put my blog before.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry that I forgot. >_< I will try to in next post though. <3

      Delete
  3. Woman, i'm going to eat your face.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But, isn't LAMB gonna come and eat our faces first? O_O RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

      Delete
    2. Lamb will do more then get your face dear.

      Delete
    3. I know. ;3 He'll like ra- -Liam cups hand around mouth and takes into closet- O________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________O -SCREAMS-

      Delete
    4. Why did you have to remind me of this song..

      LOL IT GOES LIKE:
      Somewhere inside this closet... Your whole life exists.

      Dear, we gotta get that Lamb in jail.

      Delete
    5. No. Worse. THROW CYNDERBLOCKS AT HIS FREAKING FACE AND CHEER :D

      Delete
    6. <3 We totally love you, but when the Pepsi starts kicking in.. HIDE.

      Delete
    7. LOL! When Liam starts coming... I THROW CHAIRS AND COUCHES......
































      I still want that mini cat......






















      -throws chairs-




































      -does Louis happy dance-






















      I still want that cat.

      Delete
    8. NO! -KICKS AND SCREAMS- I WANT THAT FREAKING MINI KITTY











































      Gimme dat cat.














      -throws chairs-

























      Or someone would like to see you.





































































      in the closet.......

































































































      I want that mini kitty.

      Delete
  4. Hi, ilovemypets8! I've missed you so much on Animal Jam! Unfortunately, I got banned and cannot get on anymore. I will remember all the friends I have made and make sure to tell them that I miss them very much. I will not be making a new account, because Animal Jam is just not fun anymore. If you would like to see me, I go on Transformice and Minecraft. On Transformice and Minecraft, nobody can hack you, there are no criticizing about rares, it's a peaceful place where you can mine and craft and where you can earn cheese.

    Transformice: Cheezydonut
    Minecraft: FrostyFrappe

    I will miss everyone very dearly.
    ♥ ~SparkleWolf123~ ♥
    (your best buddy)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AWWW! :( You're so nice.. </3 I would come meet you on these games though it would be rather hard. :(

      Delete
  5. Thank you for putting it on! :D I have ALOT OF NEWS1 ::DDD

    Go on aj :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem. <3 And I might later, yesterday I was doing things.. ._.

      Delete

Rules----
1. Have respect for everyone, we all have our own opinion.
2. No cussing, keep everything clean. This blog is mainly read by kids.
3. Be nice.
4. No pretending to be someone you aren't. Just don't do it.

If you don't follow the rules then your comment shall be removed. MWHAHA!

If you continue to break the rules you will be banned from the blog!

Thanks for reading, and please don't be afraid to comment. :3 <3