Monday, January 21, 2013

A bad week so far

[Non-AJ related]  Yesterday mine/my sister's bird died.  I saw him laying in the bottom of the cage with his pal beside him.  I got my mom and she held it to see if it had an injuries.  Well later I went to get my suagr glider's food, I come back and notice he had fell off the standing stick and was lying breathlessly on the floor of the cage.  His friend went down to him.  I feel like I didn't do enough...

A few days earlier my fish died, and our other betta the day after.  I'm so sad...  I can remember when I got my betta, I was already talking about what kind of fish I would get after he passed away.  I don't think my parents will get another fish for me.  :(

Also to add onto the bird problem, that night, a.k.a. last night I had a dream.  One part of that dream included seeing the bird in his cage, alive.  I was so happy in that dream...

18 comments:

  1. Aw... I am so so so sorry for you! D:
    Just listen to Pink Fluffy Unicorns Dancing On Rainbows, it may cheer you up :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unicorns are actually rhinos... Hehe..

      Delete
    2. picturing pink fluffy rhinos dancing on rainbows----that does cheer one up!

      **hugs to you**
      sorry for you rough week / losses
      :(

      Delete
    3. Pink Fluffy Unicorns Dancing On Rainbows is a song. It's like Nyan Cat.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. DX Thank you guys, once again for your lovely comments.

      Delete
  3. Hey pets! Your a great author and I would love to have you on my blog life's written truth! Wanna join? Just comment on it!

    Dreamy

    ReplyDelete

Rules----
1. Have respect for everyone, we all have our own opinion.
2. No cussing, keep everything clean. This blog is mainly read by kids.
3. Be nice.
4. No pretending to be someone you aren't. Just don't do it.

If you don't follow the rules then your comment shall be removed. MWHAHA!

If you continue to break the rules you will be banned from the blog!

Thanks for reading, and please don't be afraid to comment. :3 <3