Friday, September 7, 2012

Off to a bad start?

You guys dunno probably, but I moved.  Yes sirre.  And lovin' it.  So....  I'm kinda peeved off a bit.  My Dad and I  got these little outdoor decor before, a squirrel, a deer, and a snail.  We put the three on the tree stump in our yard.  Well here's what's makin' me UPSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET...  We have neighbors....  And well the snail and squirrel were missing!  I got those when I was little!!!  We have neighbor kids....  :'(  This might seem like a bad reason to be sad, but I am.  The neighbors have RESPECT (like A LOT) for my Dad.  He isn't the man to mess with.  Just pray for everything to be okay.  I hope the decorations are lost in the yard, (it's dark) but if not I might be sad.  :'(

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yeah, though it might've been their dog... But my Dad said we might get some new ones.

      Delete
  2. maybe ask the neighbor kids to help you look for them, tell them they are special and missing and this would be a good way to befriend them, then if they did take them, they might sneak them back to you or say they found them bc now they know you and its hard to steal from a friend..............prayers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It could've been their dog, who comes to our currently on fenced yard to use the bathroom. Because, the deer was kinda heavy for her so maybe she took the snail and squirrel. D:

      Delete
  3. Good luck finding them! D:
    If their dog DID steal them, that would be bad cos it may have buried them... Lets just pray it didnt...

    ReplyDelete

Rules----
1. Have respect for everyone, we all have our own opinion.
2. No cussing, keep everything clean. This blog is mainly read by kids.
3. Be nice.
4. No pretending to be someone you aren't. Just don't do it.

If you don't follow the rules then your comment shall be removed. MWHAHA!

If you continue to break the rules you will be banned from the blog!

Thanks for reading, and please don't be afraid to comment. :3 <3